AJPRODHO is a youth based organization that believes in the youth and building their capacity; we help young people get expertise in the domains of our working. As referred in our programs for more details. Fresh from university or pursuing your higher education seeking a professional internship you can join our network of volunteers & interns by following these steps;
- Select your preferred area of work;
- Economic empowerment
- Governance & democracy
- Human rights & access to justice
- Child protection
- Monitoring evaluation and learning
- Public relations and communications
- Project management
- Write a motivation letter mentioning which domain you selected in our proposed list, and which country you are from.
- Attach your curriculum vitae (cv)
- If you are undergoing your studies; undergraduate, post graduate, diploma, masters. Attach your transcripts and if you have graduated attach your degree/certificate.
- Send your application via email at email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or at our office headquarters; Rwanda-Kigali City, Gasabo district, Rukili II in Remera sector house no 16.